Sunday, August 16, 2009

Welcome

I am kind of new to the whole blogging thing but here is what is going down here in Utah for the Sharpe family. We are crazy busy from now till next May/June when Garrett and I will return from our wonderful tours to the sandbox. This blog will be kind of a long one to catch everyone up for now, I will continue to post in the future.
Garrett has been gone for a day now and I have already put half a puzzle together and cleaned up parts of our messy living room. Bracken misses daddy and asks about him every day; This morning he had to tell me that "Daddy is at work".
Bracken and I are getting ready to head down to Vegas on saturday; I have to work but Bracken is going to stay with our friends Matt and Gayle. He has asking about Cowen and Cooper (Matt and Gayles two little boys); it should be fun for them.
Garrett, Bracken and myself will be in Kansas City from 5Dec to 12Dec; I broke down and told him that I would be willing to go to a KC Chiefs football game with him. I guess all of his friends are already planning a huge party, "in his honor for returning to KC for a game"; It must be a pretty big deal. If any would like we will be there for a week and everyone is welcome to come join us as we go do some fun stuff that week. I will have more details as the time gets closer.
Well that is all that has been going on for us; Garrett and myself have been working like crazy lately and trying to get healthy (we all got the flu and ended up home for a week). This past week I had to work long hours, not getting home till between 8 and 9, so it was just Dad and Bracken. Below is a schedule of what we have going on from now to Jan; We love to have visitors so if anyone wants to make it out here, before the sandbox tour, you are more than welcome to do so.

Garrett is gone to Cuba from now till the end of the month. I am leaving for Vegas on saturday and will get back the first weekend in September. I have another trip the middle of October to the end of October. Then we will all be in KC for that week in December and from there out Garrett and I will be waiting to see when we have to go.
It's a crazy Schedule I know but like I said ... We really like to have some familiar faces around us (those other than the people we work with).

Well that is all for now. Thanks for all of your love and support we miss you all and hope you all the best in the coming months. Thanks for visiting our page and feel free to come back anytime.

Love,
Garrett, Michelle, & Bracken Sharpe

No comments:

Post a Comment